- The Terms and Conditions below must be read in conjunction with the LSBF Refund Process.
- All deposits received are for the sole purpose of reserving a place on the course and are then NON-REFUNDABLE, save in the instance of visa refusals and then subject to the student complying with the VISA REFUSAL REFUND POLICY. This means that if you change your mind after enrolling on a course, your deposit payment CANNOT be refunded.
- All refund applications must be made at least 15 days prior to the published course start date and are subject to an administration charge of £150 (plus any courier and transfer charges). It is your responsibility to ensure that your application is in compliance with application guidelines. In circumstances when notification under this clause is not possible, an application by the student forms a waiver of the rights under this clause.
- No course transfers are permissible without LSBF's prior written consent; this includes course transfers between you and other students. Where we agree to a course transfer, this will be subject to an additional charge. All transfers are at LSBF's sole and absolute discretion.
- You may be entitled to a full refund if a course is purchased and paid for online or over the telephone; and if LSBF is notified of your desire to cancel within 7 days of registration and payment of the course. For the avoidance of doubt this clause applies only if you were not physically present at any time throughout the conclusion of the sale. You will not be entitled to a refund if you cancel the course after the 7 day period stipulated above.
- You will NOT qualify for a refund in the event of your visa being refused for reasons within your reasonable control. This includes failing to provide the necessary documents, failing to demonstrate adequate financial support, submitting an incomplete application, false representation being made, or forgery of documents. You will be held responsible if your visa application has been made late and your LSBF enrolment has already processed.
- Failure to attach the necessary supporting documentation may lead to a delay in your refund application, which may consequently be withdrawn. Non-compliance or failure to submit the documents within 10 working days of the request will lead to the refund application being withdrawn.
- Please note that in the event that you defer your course, and subsequently fail or attempt to withdraw from the course, you will waive your right to submit a refund application and for the avoidance of doubt will not be entitled to a refund.