Please ensure that you familiarise yourself with our refund process, terms & conditions, exclusions and read our FAQs before beginning the refund application process.
We ask that you be patient as it can take up to 45 days to process an application and provide an initial decision.
It is essential that you provide all information requested as missing information may lead to delays in processing your application.
1) Please note that all refund requests must be made in line with the London School of Business & Finance Terms and Conditions.
2) Please note that in order to apply for a refund you must complete all sections of the online form below.
3) Once you submit the online form below, you will receive an automated response, which will include a unique refund case ticket number. This ticket number should be included in all correspondence relating to your refund request with LSBF.
4) Once your application for a refund has been successfully submitted, a member of the Refunds team will determine whether you are eligible for a refund under our Terms & Conditions based upon the information provided in the online form below. Should any further information be required the Refunds team will contact you.
5) Please note that while we endeavour to resolve all refund queries within 45 days, this is only a guideline, as we may require further information in order to determine whether you are eligible for a refund.
6) The refund process should take no more than 45 days to complete. However, this time frame is only applicable once we have received all relevant documentation in support of your refund application.
7) If the Refunds team approve a refund, payment can only be made to the same card or bank account used to make the initial payment(s). It is essential that you let us know if your card has expired or if you have changed your bank account as soon as possible.
Q: How do I apply for a refund?
A: Please take the following steps:
1) Complete in the online refund application form.
2) Attach and upload all documents specified in the application form and provide as much information in relation to your refund request as possible.
3) Submit the online refund application form.
Please note that once you have successfully submitted a refund request, you will receive an automated response with a unique refund case ticket number. This ticket number and your student ID can then be used to log in to the Refunds Portal at refunds.lsbf.org.uk.
You will be able to speak to the refunds team through the Refund Portal. Any updates in relation to your refund will be provided to you via e-mail.
All updates regarding your refund case will be provided through the Refunds Portal.
Q: I have submitted my refund application form and would like to:
a) Ask a question
b) Receive an update
c) Withdraw from/Cancel my course
d) Book an appointment relating to my refund case
Who should I send an email to?
A: Please log in via the Refunds Portal at refunds.lsbf.org.uk/case and enter both your student ID and your ticket number.
All future updates regarding the status of your application will be conducted via the Refunds Portal. Any further refund-related queries should therefore be sent through this system only.
Q: How long do I have to wait to receive an initial decision on my refund case?
A: Please note that while we endeavour to resolve all refund queries within 45 days, this is only a guideline as we may require further information in order to determine whether you are eligible for a refund or not.
Q: My refund application has been refused and I would like to appeal against the decision. How do I go about doing this?
A: You have 14 days from receiving notification of the initial outcome of your refund application to appeal the decision made by the refunds team. After this period you may not be able to submit any further appeals.
Q: Both my refund application and my appeal have been refused. What other options do I have?
A: As a goodwill gesture, we would like to offer you the following options:
1. Transfer credit to another course
2. Resume studies
3. Defer studies for up to one year
4. Transfer to an on-campus course
5. Hold credits already earned for up to one year
Should you wish to accept any of the above options, please confirm this via the Refunds Portal.
Q: I am unhappy with the refunds process. To whom should I direct my complaint?
A: If you are unhappy with the refunds process, please submit your complaint in writing to email@example.com.
Q: In which cases would I not be entitled to a refund?
A: Please view our list of exclusions here. This list provides full details of reasons for refund refusal.
Q: My account has been suspended and I am therefore unable to log in and create a refund ticket. What should I do?
A: You do not require login information to create a refund ticket as you can apply for a refund by completing the online form. In order to update your refund ticket simply log in at refunds.lsbf.org.uk. Your Refunds Portal login will not be suspended.
All future updates regarding the status of your application will be provided via the Refunds Portal. Any further related queries should therefore only be sent through the Refunds Portal.
Q: I would like a member of my family to discuss my case with an advisor. Can you speak to them?
A: Unfortunately not. Due to data protection laws, we are unable to discuss your refund application with anyone other than yourself unless you provide written authorisation for us to deal directly with a representative.
Q: The account I used to make my original payment has now been closed. Can you refund my fees into another account?
A: You will need to provide evidence that the original account has been closed. Once we have received notification of this, we may be able to accept alternative account details from you.
Please note that you may not be entitled to a refund in the following circumstances:
All deposits received are for the sole purpose of reserving a place on the course and are therefore non-refundable.
You may be entitled to a full refund if:
For the avoidance of doubt, this clause applies only if the student is not physically present at any time throughout the conclusion of the sale. Refunds will not be provided if you cancel your course after the 7 day period stipulated above.
Please note that you will need to provide all relevant documentation, for example, doctor's medical certificates, when submitting the online refund application form. Failure to provide such documentation may result in a delay in a decision being made.
Please note that where you have deferred your course and you subsequently fail or withdraw from the course, no refund will be provided save in exceptional circumstances. The refunds team has sole discretion in determining whether or not a student's circumstances qualify as exceptional.
In all other circumstances you will be subject to the LSBF terms & conditions and all refund applications must be made at least 15 days prior to your course commencement date.
* indicates mandatory fields.